We currently have around 430 units of supported housing and are working across thirteen Local Authority Areas. All of our services focus on supporting people to live as independently as they are able to. We work with a number of specialist agencies who manage some of our services on our behalf. Our Managing Agents are selected because they share our values and commitment to delivering excellent services.
We currently deliver services to the following groups of people:
- People who have physical disabilities
- Women with complex needs in Hartlepool and Middlesbrough
- Young people
- People who are experiencing homelessness
- People recovering from substance misuse
- People with enduring mental health needs
- People who have a learning disability
- Women and Children fleeing Domestic Violence
We also deliver a range of services to older people including Extra Care. For further information see Housing for Older People.
Click here to download the Services Fully Managed by Endeavour Housing Association document in Portable Document Format (PDF).
To open and read pdf format documents you will need acrobat reader software.
Was this Page Useful? - Click here to send us an email with your comments or opinions.