This area of the website is a ‘one-stop-shop’ devoted to the issues that directly relate to your tenancy. This area is designed by tenants for tenants.
It aims to give quick links to the most commonly used services and areas of interest to tenants of our homes. It also leads directly to individuals working with tenants and tenant groups and explains and encourages the important work of tenant involvement.
Please select from the list below or use the menu to the left.
- Welfare Reform - NEW SECTION
- Under Occupation
- Under Occupation Leaflet (pdf)
- Universal Credit
- Universal Credit Leaflet (pdf)
- Guide to Taking in a Lodger
- Lodger Application Form (MS Word)
- Lodger Application Form (pdf)
- Budget Planner
- Guide to Bank Accounts
- Pensions Calculator
- Gas Servicing
- Affordable Warmth
- Contents Insurance Scheme
- Helping Hand Savings and Loan Scheme
- Getting Involved
- Tenant and Resident Associations
- About your Tenancy
- Energy Saving Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Board Papers
- Tenants Handbook
Do you have any ideas for other services or information we could add to the Tenants Area? If so, why not use the link below to send us your feedback and suggesions.
Was this Page Useful? - Click here to send us an email with your comments or opinions.