Report a Repair
We are committed to providing an excellent repairs service for our tenants and we will always deal with any requests for repairs as soon as we possibly can.
We have recently reviewed the repairs and maintenance service and are in the process of implementing a raft of changes, one of which is implementing a formal appointments system.
We routinely alter our response times for people who have support needs.
You can report a repair at our offices, in person, in writing or over the telephone on 01642 796200 (or Freephone from a landline on 0800 980 9050) during normal office hours (9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday.)
For emergency repairs outside of normal office hours telephone 01642 726 050.
When reporting a repair provide us with as much information as possible to help us deal with your request quickly.
When you call you need to tell us:
- Your name, address and contact telephone number
- As detailed a description of the problem as you can
- Access arrangements to allow the repair to be attended at a convenient time for you.
email@example.com is our out of hours emergency repairs e-mail address. This is checked regularly for messages when our offices are closed. It is provided as an alternative to the emergency telephone number, for people who have difficulty using the telephone.
Homes Online - Report a Repair Online
You can also report non emergency repairs on line if you are a current tenant by registering at Homes Online – other services available on this site include:
- You can create your own user account.
- View your personal details.
- See contact details of your Housing Officer and Repairs Officer.
- View Tenancy details and Rent make up.
- View a Rent statement by entering a range of dates.
- Monitor existing repairs in real time and view historic details of completed repairs.
- Request a repair online.
The status of current applications can also be viewed.
To register to use this facility Tenants/Applicants will need the following:
- Tenancy Reference or Application number.
- Surname and Date of Birth.
Click here to go to the Homes Online website now